Almost too good looking to eat!
Indian curry paste, southeast asian fish sauce and mediterranean oil, now that’s pretty trans-ethnic! Only in the U.S.A., I’ll bet.
Sounds pretty good, too.
I’m not a big curry fan but the plated dish looks real nice
This is Nicks recipe that I modified to my liking.. thanks Nick… 😉
* Patak’s Curry Paste – Mild or Hot..
* TIPAROS FISH SAUCE- 1 to 2 tablespoons
* 2 Green Bell Peppers – chopped large
* 2 medium white onions – chopped large
* 2 Indian Egg Plants – sliced 3/8" wide
* 2 to 3 cups of snow peas – whole
* salt to taste
* EVOO – extra virgin olive oil – to stir fry – use what you like – it’s good for you.
* 2 cups Pompano diced into actual dice size pieces….
* Take a wok and put olive oil in it and then cook the onions until translucent.
* Add the Curry Paste and keep stir frying for 1 minute.
* Add the Bell Pepper, Egg Plant, Snow Peas along with the fish sauce and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Add the Pompano and Salt, then stir fry until the POMP cubes turn white…
* Turn stove off and remove from heat. Place wok lid on and get something to drink.
* Serve it up with whatever you like… Nicks recipe!!! I Modded it!!!
Curry Stir Fry Pompano…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.