Brunch Casserole Recipe| Sausage Suzanne Brunch Casserole
Here's a casserole that can be made the day before and heated for brunch. Tom calls it a "no-worry, no stress recipe passed down from my parent's mom."
- Prep Time: 11 hours
- Yield: 7 Servings
- ½ lb mild sausage
- 4 slices bread with crusts trimmed
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly and cooked through; drain.
- Tear the bread into bite-size pieces. Combine the sausage, bread, eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt, and cheese in a bowl; mix well.
- Pour into a 2-quart nonstick casserole. Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours. Bake at 325°F for 50 minutes.