Cherry Tomato, Mint, and Cucumber Salsa
This salsa is cruda, meaning uncooked. It is a bright and fresh flavor and would be good spooning it onto almost any plate of food. Some ideas are to pair it with Steak, chicken or seafood.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 15 Servings
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow tear drop tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced into large chunks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 1/2 cup green chiles diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chile oil
- 2 tbs chile vinegar can substitute while vinegar
- 1 cup mint chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves for garnish
- Wash the tomatoes and place into a glass bowl.
- Add the cucumbers, salt, lemon pepper, lemon juice, onion, garlic, oil and vinegar. Gently mix and add the mint last.
- Refrigerate to let all the flavors blend for at least 30 minutes
- Garnish with more mint leaves.