Gorgonzola & Honey Bruschetta
While hunting recipes for a Super Bowl party-food story, we came across this utterly simple, ingenious combination of ingredients served at a place called B Street & Vine in San Mateo, California. The friendly wine cafe has 14 different bruschettas on the menu, ranging from classic mozzarella and tomato to prosciutto and figs. Gorgonzola and honey is a sensational combo!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 1-1/2 inch thick slices rustic French bread, about 3" x 5" (hard crust, soft center)
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, cut in half
- 2 oz gorgonzola cheese, soft or crumbly
- 2 tbsp honey
- Toast bread. Brush with olive oil, then swipe it with the cut side of the garlic clove. Top the toast with gorgonzola, then a drizzle of honey.
What do you think of Gorgonzola & Honey Bruschetta?