Does your restaurant have its own mobile app? I am a software developer that helps restaurants build brand loyalty and create repeat customers by developing restaurants their very own iPhone and Android app for only $299.
So what can an iPhone app do for your restaurant?
– Food ordering
– Send push notifications to your customers notifying them of specials
– Customers can make reservations thru app.
– Turn-by-turn GPS directions to your restaurant
– Provide your full food and drink menu on the go
– Integrate your Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Blogs, Photos, etc
– Update your app on your own using our easy edit tools
– Plus much more&
Mobile apps are one of the most cost efficient ways to increase your restaurants bottom line and bring in repeat business. If you have customers that are willing to download your app and carry your restaurant in their pocket at all times, you should definitely take advantage of this opportunity! Contact me at [email protected] today and I will create a free demo app for your restaurant.
Mobile Apps for Restaurants
According to me, A mobile app helps restaurant business peoples establish a fast and convenient customers experience, which means reduced wait time and increased sales. So having a restaurant mobile application is essential for all kind of restaurant business to enhance their online presence and improve their customer’s long term involvement.
How is an app better than a mobile-friendly web site?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.