I have a variety of hot sauces, Jamaican, Chinese, and American. I am currently into a particularly good brand of Wasabi Mayo from the Trader Joe’s markets. Always have Grey Poupon, Dijon mustard on hand.
You might want to check out this thread[:D]http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=285
It will help to get you started.
I am interested to find out what you people like in the way of condiments/sauces. What you use late at night when you are eating leftovers, etc?
My favorites are
1) Tiger Sauce-a blend of cayenne and cane sugar syrup that is a whole lot more interesting than it sounds
2) Pickapeppa -Jamaican thick black and spicy
3) Dreamland BBQ Sauce-thin tomato based and vinegar-a great sauce
4) Salsa Lizano- (Costa Rica) a really hard to get sauce similar to Pickapeppa
5) Homeade Green Tomato Relish- mmmmmmmm
6) Crystal Hot Sauce-a truly superior hot sauce-less astringent than Tabasco
O.K., let’s here it, whaddya like?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.