Excellent | Worth a Detour
Ice Cream Machine
Review by: Stephen Rushmore Jr.
An unassuming little shop tucked away on Route 114 next to Diamond Hill State Park, the Ice Cream Machine produces predictable favorites (Butter Crunch, Cookie Dough, Caramel Fudge) and wild flavors (Purple Cow, Birthday Cake, Green Tea) with a dynamite texture since 1977. The shop is also locally famous for their wholesale ice cream cakes, pies, brownies, and cookies.
Directions & Hours
- Monday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
|Seasons||Summer, Fall, Spring|
|Credit Cards Accepted||No|