Sweet Roossy90, (what is the 90 mean?) the government goes too far at times,
but it can do good. I live in an area that the local government 90% of the
time will screw the will and health of the people for business interest.
Locally, I cherish the federal government laws that have made the poultry plants and
farmers clean up their act so that the air and water is cleaner where
I live. The local government wouldn’t because they are slaves to business.
Nevertheless, when you ask whatever happened to our likes and dislikes, you
are asking for someone, a government to mediate and make rules and laws.
What one person likes, another person dislikes. Proper is fluid.
One day it is good to eat beef, another day it is sinful and unhealthy.
One day the Taliban are enemies, and the next day Senator Frist says we
should include them in the government of Afghanistan.
Today’s common sense is shadow of tomorrow’s common sense. We need to ground ourselves
in something we believe in, but we have nothing that we can truly believe in.
Eastern Philiosphy tells us that all is an illusion, and I can see that happening,
but I fight, in my soul, that belief.
1. Trans fats- do they add to the flavour of food?
2. Trans fats- do they harm us?
3. Trans fats- are there some foods that need them for quality and others that do not?
4. Trans fats- is there not a balance in our diet which can include an amount of trans fats?
5. Trans fats- why does business use and need them?
I am very ignornat on this subject. Someone educate me.