Pineapple Up-side-down Cake
1. Melt butter (no substitute) to cover bottom of 9 X 13 baking pan
2. Sprinkle a thick layer of brown sugar over the butter
3. Arrange slices of pineapple over sugar. If you want to, center each slice with a maraschino cherry.
4. Make a yellow cake from a good mix, using juice from pineapple for part of the liquid.
5. Bake according to directions on package.
6. Cover partly cooled cake with a plate and flip over so the cake comes out with the pineapple on top.
This is very easy and really good.