Hello All and Paul,
Sundancer, I have always loved the name you chose.
It reflects your spirit and the words you write.
Many souls have written on Roadfood…many have
come and gone, many… so many of us. But you are unique.
You prove the meaning of being reasonable. You have so often walked
us down and up the path of human compassion and pain with dignity.
You give us a gift of the past and our heritage with grace, and embrace the
future which helps us find comfort and direction in our quest for the MORE.
And we want our heritage and the More.
You know that often there are nasty people that write bad things about others
on this site. But you do not. You are a gentleman. That is rare today.
And I appreciate your soul. Thank you for who you are.
2. Genealogy (I am a genealogist)
3. Writing (I am a bad poet and prose writer)
4. History (I love reading original texts rather than
what modern souls tell us what has been said.)
5. Food (Because it creates discussion and a community.)
6. Feeding Birds in the Winter…what a joy to see so many different birds
7. Carving small rocks…taking a rock and finding images it gives out
8. Writing songs on my guitar or wooden recorder…I write for myself
9. Watching T.V. and listening to the radio
10.Sleeping…I love to sleep because it allows me to dream.
Those are my top ten, but life always throws in more interests
that come and go according to my needs and the needs of those