Hangs head in abject shame….I can’t list one favorite. I can’t list 5 favorites. But with some effort I can narrow it down to 10 favorites
1. The Twist Top: Homemade crusty italian hoagie roll, brushed with garlic butter and grilled on the cut inside, stacked with thin slices of delmonico steaks, then smothered with a marinara and roasted pepper sauce,grilled mushrooms, and snow capped with provolone cheese, golden and bubbly
2. The Cliff Huxtable: A small loaf of peasant bread, slightly spongy and chewy,warmed, stuffed withthinly sliced top round,salami, pepperoni, baked with Swiss cheese and topped with lettuce, tomato and Russian dressing.
3. The Sinatra: Large hoagie roll filled with capicola, salami, prosciutto and thin ham, topped with melted Pepper jack cheese, lettuce , tomato and microthin onions, italian dressing and mayo
4. The Sunnyside Sunbeam: 2 slices Sunbeam white bread hiding French’s yellow mustard, Sauer’s mayo and a fried egg, fried in bacon grease, oozing with yellow yumminess.
5. The Jersey Giant: Boar’s Head brand pear ham, top round, roasted turkey, lettuce, tomato, horseradish mustard, mayo,cheddar and swiss cheese and oil and vinegar
6. The Smithfield Biscuit: Small homemade biscuits with poppysees on top filled with thinly sliced Smithfield ham and cheddar cheese, with a secret honey sauce spooned over the biscuits and baked.
7. My already posted under the Tomato sandwhich thread..Portabella and Tomato sammiches
8. Grilled cheese: Sunbeam bread buttered up and VElveeta, mayo and zesty dills in the middle
9. Jif Peanut Butter, Redtressed’s Grape Jelly and 4 slices of bacon between toasted sunbeam
10. Toasted Panera Bagel…flavor of the day….Garden Veggie cream cheese spread, fresh sliced tomatoes and cukes from the garden………mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm