Sorry, I don’t have that recipe. However, FYI, the worst thing you can do to a pork chop is over cook it! It’s ruined if over done. I cook mine to about 138-140F, no more! A little pink in the center is a good thing, it doesn’t mean it’s under cooked!
you run risks when you don’t cook it to 160 degrees -as recommended by the USDA.
"What Foodborne Organisms Are Associated With Pork?
Pork must be adequately cooked to eliminate disease-causing parasites and bacteria that may be present. Humans may contract trichinosis (caused by the parasite, Trichinella spiralis) by eating undercooked pork. Much progress has been made in reducing trichinosis in grain-fed hogs and human cases have greatly declined since 1950. Today’s pork can be enjoyed when cooked to a medium internal temperature of 160 �F or a well-done internal temperature of 170 �F.
Some other foodborne micro-organisms that can be found in pork, as well as other meats and poultry, are Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes. They are all destroyed by proper handling and thorough cooking to an internal temperature of 160 �F."
Although, I agree with you in principle that overcooking pork is bad, – and it’s prettty common, especially among older generations who were more or less taught that you had to cook the heck out of pork for it to be safe.