The "company microwave" and "fish stick" posts reminded me of something that happened at work years ago.
The kitchen had a small microwave for employees to heat their lunch, but this was before they made microwaveable fish sticks.
A woman brought in some packaged fish sticks one morning and stuck them in the freezer. When lunch-time came, she stuck the fish sticks in the microwave and proceeded to "nuke" them.
I don’t believe I’ve ever smelled anything so bad in my life. The smell infiltrated the whole office through the ventilation system, and many people had to leave the building, including her!
Everyone was surprised at how bad it was. It literally smelled like a fish had been set in there and allowed to rot for days.