Hola mija! Here’s what they used to serve when I was in the Marines. It’s simple, tasty, filling, and delicious.
CREAMED GROUND BEEF
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cube beef bouillon
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 pinch ground black pepper
* 2 1/4 cups milk
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika (I use cayenne)
1. Brown beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. Saute all together for about 5 minutes or until flour is absorbed. Gradually stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce. Bring all to a simmer, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened, about 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot over toast.