- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 5 Servings
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks drained but with some juice
- 1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp pineapple juice
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the pineapple in a 1-quart casserole dish with the cheese.
- Mix together the sugar, flour, and pineapple juice. Blend well. Pour over the pineapple.
- In a skillet melt the butter and add the crushed crackers. Stir until the butter is absorbed and the cracker crumbs are coated. Pour the cracker mix on top of the pineapple mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
Other Loveless Cafe Recipes
What do you think of Hot Pineapple?