Ham & Egg Casserole
This can be made ahead and served side by side with another casserole. Tom recalls that casserole were especially popular for after-church or after-baptism parties because they could be heated and served quickly, without having to risk cooking in your good clothes. He suggests serving it with fresh fruit and an assortment of hot sauces.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 5 Servings
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of celery soup
- ½ - 1 soup can milk
- 8 oz medium Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Layer the ham, eggs, and mushrooms in a 2-quart casserole. Combine the soups and milk and pour over the top.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake until bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.