Camarones Al Horno Recipe | Little Dominican Republic, NYC
This dish is so simple and flavorful that it will likely make it into your favorite recipes collection. Made with lots of garlic, butter and lemon, the shrimp can be served over rice or pasta for a fast and delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 9 minutes minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. Large Raw Shrimp- peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Salted Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley For garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Remove tails from shrimp and add to an oven safe skillet or baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat then add garlic. Sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour butter over shrimp. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Bake in oven 13 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Photos & Videos
What do you think of Camarones Al Horno Recipe | Little Dominican Republic, NYC?
6 Responses to “Camarones Al Horno Recipe | Little Dominican Republic, NYC”
May 25th, 2022
It’s not “Little Dominica.” Please correct this. The Dominican Republic is not the same country as Dominica. A travel show should know the difference.
December 3rd, 2021
This looks delish!!! I have 2 lbs. of P&D, tailless shrimp, in my freezer, screaming for this sauce & bake recipe!
A “Print” option would help, but I always copy & paste recipes into my own formatted MS Word documents.
December 9th, 2021
If you want to go digital you can always go to https://www.relish.com/ to save recipes!
December 3rd, 2021
Looks like a delicious recipe and will be trying it this evening. It would be nice to have a “Print” option.
October 27th, 2021
How much lemon juice? It’s missing from the recipe
October 28th, 2021
Susan! Thank you for pointing this out. The lemon juice is now entered- it is 2 tbs.