Camarones Al Horno Recipe | Little Dominican Republic, NYC
This dish is so simple and flavorful that it will likely make it into your favorite recipes collection. Made with lots of garlic, butter and lemon, the shrimp can be served over rice or pasta for a fast and delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. Large Raw Shrimp- peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Salted Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley For garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Remove tails from shrimp and add to an oven safe skillet or baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat then add garlic. Sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour butter over shrimp. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Bake in oven 13 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley.