A lovely way to start off your morning, this breakfast burrito is both delicious and vegetarian. Note: This is good served with Salsa Fresca and Cottage Breakfast Potatoes.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 12 eggs beaten
- 1 cup Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 12-inch Tortillas
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 4 tbsp Sour cream
- In a medium sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble them. When the eggs are soft, stir in the cheese and cilantro.
- Microwave the tortillas and black beans until warm.
- Lay each tortilla on a plate and spoon one-fourth of the scrambled eggs down the center of each tortilla. Top each with one-fourth of the black beans and the tomatoes.
- To make the burritos, fold in the sides of the tortillas, and roll the tortillas up so the food is encased.
- Top each burrito with a tablespoon of sourcream.